Land Pride RTA1242 Rotary Tiller
- In Store Pickup Only - Union, Maine
- 391.00 LBS
For tractors with 15-40 PTO HP
The Land Pride RTA12 Series Rotary Tillers till soil for seedbed or planting preparation with uses in both rural and non-rural applications like gardening and landscaping. The offset capabilities allow the tiller to work closer to objects such as fence lines, buildings, or trees. Operator can control the tilling depth with the adjustable skid shoes. A 15" rotor swing diameter turns the soil over faster, and enables deep tilling action.
NOTE: Use of Land Pride's Quick-Hitch may require a longer driveline, which is available through our Parts Department.
- Quick-Hitch System compatible -allows you to quickly connect and disconnect from the implement - most without leaving the tractor seat. This is a real time saver when working on multiple projects.
- Cast iron gearbox provides durability.
- 4 ‘C’ shaped heat-treated tines per flange. “C” Shaped tines require less hp to move through the ground. Four tines requires less horsepower than 6 tine
- Stamped Chain Case forming gIves the chain cover strength.
- 10 Year Chain & Sprocket Warranty
- 3 Year Limited Gearbox Warranty
|Overall width (in)||47|
|Working Width (in)||42|
|Tractor Hitch||Category I, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins|
|Quick-hitch Compatible Cat. I||Yes|
|Gearbox Drain Plug||Yes|
|Gearbox Housing||Cast iron|
|Number of Tines per Flange||4 C-type|
|Number of Tines / Number of Flanges||20 / 5|
|PTO Driveline Protection||Slip clutch|
|Rotor Speed (rpm)||211|
|Rotor Swing Diameter (in)||15|
|Tractor PTO HP||15-40|
|Tractor PTO Speed (rpm)||540|
|Gearbox Warranty||3 Year Limited Gearbox Warranty|