Land Pride RTA2570 Rotary Tiller
- In Store Pickup Only - Union, Maine
- 663.00 LBS
Ideal for landscapers and gardeners, the Land Pride RTA2570 Forward Rotation Rotary Tiller prepares seedbeds for gardening or lawn planting. Rugged and dependable, the RTA2570 has uses in landscaping operations, nurseries, large gardens, and commercial operations. Standard Land Pride features like a stamped chain cover, stamped rear deflector, heavy-duty driveline and storage stand, all come together in the name of quality and dependability. A parking stand provides easy hook-up and storage. Optional down pressure springs apply pressure on the rear deflector for tougher leveling conditions.
For tractors with 25-75 PTO HP
- Quick-Hitch System compatible - allows you to quickly connect and disconnect from the implement - most without leaving the tractor seat. This is a real time saver when working on multiple projects.
- Stamped chain case forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Six tines cut through the ground smoother. C Shaped tines require less horsepower.
- Cast iron gearbox provides durability.
|Overall width (in)||75-5/8|
|Working Width (in)||70|
|Tractor Hitch||Category I, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins|
|Quick-hitch Compatible Cat. I||Yes|
|Gearbox Drain Plug||Yes|
|Gearbox Housing||Heavy-duty cast iron|
|Number of Tines per Flange||6 C-type|
|Number of Tines / Number of Flanges||54 / 9|
|PTO Driveline Protection||Slip clutch|
|Rotor Speed (rpm)||220|
|Rotor Swing Diameter (in)||17|
|Tractor PTO HP||25-75|
|Tractor PTO Speed (rpm)||540|
|Gearbox Warranty||3 Year Limited Gearbox Warranty|