This gun has been modified to work well with Fluid Film® & Woolwax® formulas. This gun is equipped with a non-adjustable plastice nozzle that is interchangeable with a 14" flexible extension wand that can be used for spraying cavities, frame rails, doors, etc.
The gun offers the flexibility of a fully adjustable nozzle. By adjusting the nozzle outwards, the product flow increases, thereby producing a thicker coat. Please note that the gun will not work if the brass nozzle is not installed. To install an optional wand, unscrew the nozzle first, and then screw the wand into the gun. Make sure not to screw the wand in too far as that will decrease or stop the product flow.
- Working pressure: 70-90 psi.
- Approximate air consumption: 5-8 CFM
- Standard spray gun with non-adjustable nozzle
- (2) Clear quart plastic bottles with caps
- 14" open-end flexible extension wand
Note: This gun may not work well with other products of a different viscosity.
- It is always helpful to warm and stir the undercoating product before spraying.
- A quick cleaning can be accomplished by filling a clean, empty product canister with a cup of solvent (paint thinner, etc) Spraying this solvent through the gun will loosen the product inside. Plain water will work just as well.
- Since Woolwax® does not dry or harden, it is really not necessary to clean the gun.
- Be careful when bending the flexible wands. If they bend too much, they will "crack" and become unusable.
- Do not try to extend the length of the flexible wands. It will not work.
- It is sometimes helpful to screw a small inexpensive regulator to the gun to adjust the pressure.
- You may need to work with the pressure settings a bit to find the best setting for your setup. Ideal pressures vary by compressor, hose length, etc.
- Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes from spray material or particulate that may come loose from the object being sprayed.
- Wear a proper safety mask to stop dust and fumes from entering your lungs.